Wednesday, March 31, 2010

All for Jesus WebCast - Playlist for Mar.29-Apr.3

The songs playlist for the All for Jesus WebCast for this week is:

1. Elohim - Deacon Chuck Stevens
2. Something Beautiful - Susan Bailey
3. Somewhere on a Cross - Apostolica
4. For Me - Karl Kohlhase
5. I Will Carry You - Sean Clive
6. Believe in Me - Deacon Jim Panchaud
7. You Love Me Better - Margo B. Smith
8. You Are My Friends - David Patrick Bryan
9. Come to the Cross - Dan Duet
10. See Christ in All Things - Deacon Chuck Stevens
11. Come and Rest - Bernie Antkowiak
12. Stand the Line - Rise
13. When He Calls - Gerard Faucheux
14. Hiding Place - Karl Kohlhase
15. My God, my God Why have you abadoned me - Apostolica
16. My Body and Blood - David Patrick Bryan
17. Calvary - Sean Clive
18. This Heart of Stone - Susan Bailey
19. Thank You Lord - Margo B. Smith
20. We Come to Return - Deacon Chuck Stevens

No comments: